Sunday, January 3, 2016

Time to make the donuts

It another new year.  This time I sat on the sofa with my freshly minted little kid.  Yup. Three years old going on 30.  She has grown up too fast.  Sigh.  I guess that means maternity leave is officially over. I don't like to wait to start making changes for the better so I get working on it when we have time off during the holidays.  It may seem like overkill but I have a new monthly planner, meal planner, shopping list, daily schedule, business notebook and to do list.  Each has its job to do so I can keep up with all of mine.  I am taking on more responsibilities with my husband's business.  I am looking to start a joint business venture with him this year as well.  I still plan to develop my own business and blog more now that my girl is bigger and I still have family responsibilities.  If it sounds exhausting it is.  That's why I have so many things helping me keep it all together.  I can't keep it all in my head straight so I plan to do it on paper.  I feel like that old dunkin commercial where he slides out of bed half asleep and it's crazy early.  Yup, that's me. Not a morning person but determined to make the most of it this year.  Ugh, I set my alarm and hope for sweet dreams because tomorrow is gonna be a beast. Someone set the coffee machine cuz it's time to make the donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment