Saturday, June 16, 2012

An Apology from R. K. Finch

My dear Friends,

It's summertime here on the farm.  The days are long and hot and filled with activities.  I'm desperate to plant another round of veggies in the garden but the afternoon rainstorms have arrived and it interrupts me daily.  The lawn seems to need mowing every three days.  Flowers bloom and the birds are lively in the trees.  I wish I could do more but pregnancy seems to fill most of my time.  If I'm not sleeping I'm working on something else.  I want to get back to working on my creative projects but I can't seem to fit it into my day.  I apologize to all who are disappointed waiting for something new to feature in my shops.  I am ending the first trimester and my energy levels are steadily climbing along with my spirits.  My husband and I are completing renovation on my bedroom before the baby arrives.  I hope to have that done within the week and then devote my time to working on listing new items in my shops.  Thanks for your patience.  I will have new blog posts and shop items soon.  Keep on the watch for new collections for home decor and party supplies.

Sincerely,
R.K. Finch

No comments:

Post a Comment