Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Spring

It's a warm January here in the south.  Aside from a few chilly nights I have given up on the idea of wearing boots and sweaters this year.  I have big plans for myself this year.  Spring has me dreaming of veggies in the garden and lots of flowers.  It also has me planning for my shop.  There are so many things I am trying to accomplish that I had to delegate some work to a friend of mine.  She is great, I call her the work wife.  She does all the stuff I have no time, patience or desire to do for my husband's business.  She even patiently endures my daughter's visits to her office.  I think I would have locked the door already. But it has opened up more time in my schedule to create and refine my ideas for my shop.  I have already posted some items with more in the works.  Spring this year will usher in new growth and productivity on the farm, in the garden and in my shop.  Be on the look out because there are signs of spring already.

No comments:

Post a Comment