Monday, October 27, 2014

My little butterfly

We took a little time yesterday after working in the yard to snap some photos. My little farm girl easily trades work boots for wings and we collected some of the last of summer's zinnias.  

She has traded her crib for a big girl bed this week. The transition had been surprisingly smooth.  I think it was because she was ready even though we probably weren't. I waited pensively for the cries and yelling but all I it was a little complaining and the occasional knock and then off to sleep.  

When has my little love bug turned into a big girl? The metamorphosis has happened so quickly it makes me a bit misty.  Farewell my little baby.  A beautiful little girl who's external beauty is rivaled only by her beautiful personality has now entered our lives.  May you stay this way a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment