Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Changing With The Times

If you have been following me for any length of time you well know the many changes going on in my life.  In the last year I have endured love and loss both in stride.  I have a beautiful daughter and a ridiculous puppy added to the family who each bring me great joy in their own way.  I have struggled to find myself amidst the renovations of both my home and personal life.  Throughout the ups and downs of it all I managed to learn more about myself that I expected.

I am a great mother.  I am a capable wife.  I am a homesteader.  I am a keeper of traditions.  I am innovative.  I am an entrepreneur.  I have found more focus in my creative process and in turn I am putting out better products every day.

I have decided to reevaluate priorities and personal style.  This is what I have come up with.  My life is still all about traditions but more now about simplifying them.  What makes many abandon their traditions is that they can be fussy and overwhelming.  When it's no fun why do it?  I am appreciating the simplicity in modern style. I am now incorporating more of that in my life at home and in my style in my business.

I decided to change things here on my blog as well.  I hope this reflects better who I am today.  Times change and so do we.  If you can't adjust you get left behind.  I want to stay current if not ahead of the trends.  I hope you can appreciate my focus.  I am hoping now that since my daughter is older and has a more definite schedule I will be able to update and create more frequently.

Here's to keeping up simple traditions at Finch Haven Farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment