Monday, November 30, 2015

My special treasures

I have taken a sabbatical from blogging for a while.  It has given me time to refocus and attend to more important things in life.  Namely my family.  I focused all my efforts on children and study.  Dinners and healing.  It has given me satisfaction to find purpose in my life.  Work, though it may be arduous, lets me sleep well at night knowing I have given it my all.  Seeing growth and strength come from all the hard work and prayers has been a joy.  I look forward to more of this rewarding life I have been enjoying.  Like all good things, people become envious and seek to ruin or lay claim to such bliss.  It is heartbreaking to watch the ones you love fiercely bear a burden so great.  I wish to help carry the load but it is not mine to bear.  So I wait.  I hope that all will work out in the end and once again all have success and find their happy ending.  In these stressful times I find solace in keeping close those I love most, above all others.  I fill my time with bringing order to my home and life.  I get a little bit stronger everyday listening to music that reflects the feelings in my heart.  I work with my hands and relish the little moments.  A child's giggle.  A hearty meal.  A hand to hold.  A prayer heard.  A silent tear shed for love.  I hope they know how much love I carry in my heart.  How much I hope to show through my actions because words cannot encompass it all.  Family is forever.  To my dearest special treasures I send my love.  May you never worry, life marches on.  We all keep moving forward.  

My heart is full tonight as I write these words.  Something I never wished for has been my greatest blessing.  I hope to continue busy in my work.  I hope to continue what I have started with greater focus.  I am not perfect.  Good takes effort.  More work is required to have a good thing and keep it.  We stumble, even fall but with love around you there is always an outstretched hand there to lift you up and dust you off.  Life brings change.  Good and bad we learn to ride the waves and see it thru.  Success is not guaranteed but failure is not an option.  With that in mind I keep working.  I keep trying and I know someday soon I will find peace in the end results.  I give it my all.  No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment