Thursday, July 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Missing My Baby



It's almost seven months since I brought home my little miracle and it seems like a lifetime.  I am amazed each day at her lovely personality and charm.  She is everything I wanted and more.  While she is napping this morning I took a moment to tidy my bedroom.  In a small box next to my bed I keep her little leg band.  It is a small reminder of how far we have come as a family.  I can slide two fingers in the hole and remember how skinny her legs were.  She was so small her security band fell off at the hospital.  I didn't  even have to cut this id band off. Her foot slipped right through.  

I worried every day whether she was too small or developing to slowly.  Now I don't worry about anything.  She is amazing and a real blessing.  I love her like no other.  But still, sometimes before I go to bed at night I pull out this little bracelet and find myself missing my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment