Monday, July 15, 2013

Motivational Monday - One Day at a Time

She has rewarded him with good, and not bad, all the days of her life.

I am feeling really bad this week.  I have been unable to keep up with everything.  My baby is cutting another tooth and needs the majority of my time.  I do my best to keep up with my other responsibilities as a wife but sadly I am falling short.  I do my best and my husband is patient and understanding.  I am hard on myself.  I am going to keep this one in my mind all this week and put forth more effort to be as good a wife as I am a mother.

It can be overwhelming when you look at marriage as a lifetime accomplishment.  I am applying this on a smaller scale.  I am keeping it day to day.  it's an accumulation of days that in the end shows a good report.  If I can do good by my husband day by day then hopefully the same can be said about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment